nedelja, 18. november 2007

Another teen beauty

hey, yesterday after work, I received a call from my ex school mate, that his girlfriend need some photos for book. I had time, so I couldn't say no, I packed my stuff and went to Škofljica. We improvised studio but without lights, just my Sigma DG 500 Super was the only "photo" light I had. I'm again pretty pleased with photos, I love my new 40D ;) I took shots with Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 at aperture value of 4 and canon lens 50mm 1.4 at aparture value of 2.2.. So, what do you think ? I know they'r all alittle over exposured, but i wanted to come out with something like that.

p.s. on 40D, Sigma flash works soo slow, damn, I need 580EX II ;)
Here are the photos, c&c are wellcome:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

2 komentarja:

Anonimni pravi ...

job well done
Najbolše so 1., 2. 3. in 6. ;)

Žiga Gričnik pravi ...

Prvi dve so mi najbolj všeč